• Eat breakfast – eat a meal that includes protein within 90 minutes of waking up!
• Eat a fiber rich dinner – fiber keeps you full later into the night and can curb cravings.
• Choose your location – Limit all eating to the kitchen or dining room, and always eat while sitting down at the table.
• Keep tempting foods out of the house – out of sight out of mind! If the food isn’t in the house, you cannot eat it!
• Sooth your stress – overeating can be caused by stress. Take a bath, cuddle up in a blanket with a movie, sip on some herbal tea, or smell lavender.
• Keep yourself busy -start a craft project, do your ironing, knitting, hang out with your pet, or enjoy an evening walk with a friend.