Impress your guests this Fourth of July with a healthy, fast and delicious Fourth of July Flag Cake!
- Box cake mix (18.25 ounces)
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet soda (Tip: if using white cake, use a light colored soda like diet sprite; if using chocolate cake, use a dark soda like diet coke)
- 1 can white frosting 20-25 strawberries halved
- 1 container of blueberries
- Combine cake mix and can of diet soda in a large bowl; mix well
- Bake according to box directions
- Frost cake
- Arrange blueberries in upper left corner; arrange strawberries in rows
Click here for more healthy Fourth of July recipes!