- Eat More Vegetables: They’re rich in vitamins and nutrients that protect against brain cell damage.
- Play Mind Games: This is the best way to slow the mental decline that can come with aging. Take up a musical instrument or crack open a good book.
- Sign Up for Dance Lessons: Exercise boosts the brain’s rate of making new brain cells.
- Wear a Helmet: The brain has the consistency of a hard-boiled egg; bruising it even mildly can have a significant impact on memory.
- Choose Red Over White Wine: Red wine contains a compound called resveratrol, which may help prevent the buildup of plaque in arteries.
Source: Women’s Day