Back from vacation or simply need one? Create your own stay-cation and relax wherever you are and whenever you need it.
2. Put Vacation Photos on Your Computer: Viewing beautiful and restful scenery helps recapture the feelings associated with the images.
3. Reunion: The more you talk about the experience (even through the phone) with the people who experienced it, the better it stays in your memory.
4. Go Back Outside: Most likely, much of your trip was outdoors. Keep this up at home.
5. Breathe Deeply and Imagine: Close your eyes, breathe deeply through your nose for 5 to 10 minutes, and imagine peaceful scenery.
6. Smell it: Scent is strongly connected to memory. Keep something fragrant from vacation in your office drawer. Smell as desired.