- Whiter Teeth: Eat 1 cup of low-fat yogurt to brighten up those pearly whites—it offers half of the suggested amount of daily calcium needed and contains tooth-strengthening minerals.
- Fewer Wrinkles: Eat 1 cup of kiwi to keep wrinkles at bay. Kiwi contains more wrinkle-fighting vitamin C than a full cup of oranges.
- Softer Skin: Eat 1 cup of baked sweet potatoes; its color comes from a compound called beta-carotene, which is converted into skin-softening vitamin A in the body.
- Glossy Hair: Eat ¼ cup of walnuts for silkier tresses. These nuts are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which keep the scalp flake-free, as well as other minerals that naturally help strands shine.
- A Dewy Glow: Drink 1 cup of hot cocoa. Sip on this sweet drink to get twice the amount of antioxidants as you would from a glass of red wine, which increase blood flow to the skin for added radiance and glow.