1. Late Night Workouts Prevent Sleep: Don’t worry if the only time to squeeze in a workout is at night. Exercise also can have a calming effect.
2. Early Morning Exercise Is Best: Early birds do not always get the best quality workout. The best time to exercise varies from person to person.
3. Muscles Grow in the Gym Not in bed: During sleep growth hormone production increases. This helps repair and build muscles after training.
4. Naps Are For The Weak: While naps can’t make up for inadequate nighttime sleep, a quick nap may improve mood, alertness, and performance.
5. Exercise Can’t Help Insomnia: Combat sleepless nights by hitting the gym. Exercise can help with deeper sleep for a longer period of time, which leads to feeling restored the next day.